Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Color Throwdown 446-Cheerful Hello


Hey, there Color Throwdown fans! I am so glad you are joining us for another week of fun colors. It's my turn to host this week's challenge colors. I hope you like them. I just adored these fun colorful birds in this kids craft. So this week we will be working with Green, Yellow, and Coral. 


Remember, we use generic colors, so if you use any navy, light pink, white and gold, you are, well, as good as gold!  You can always add in any neutrals, as well!

If you upload to a public gallery, please use the key words CTD446, and please use #ctd446 and #colorthrowdown on social media sites. Also, when linking up your card using the linky tool at the bottom of the post, please link to your specific post, not a generic link to your blog--all of the "rules" are in the right sidebar, please check them out if you're in doubt. One last detail to remember -  no digital designs--only digital images that are printed off and colored will be allowed. Totally digital designs will be removed from the link up.


I inked up the adorable bird set, Toucan of Friendship. I colored up the bird on a branch and few of the florals with Copic markers and then cut them out with the matching Toucan of Friendship Confetti Cuts. I then added them to a pretty water colored background in the challenge colors. I framed it up with two of the All Framed Up Confetti Cuts. I stamped the sentiment in Midnight ink and tucked in a scattering of sequins. 





Check out what the team has created with these colors, and then add yours!  We cannot wait to see what you create!

Audrey Tokach- June Guest Designer!

and now the team:

Happy crafting!










Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!