Sunday, October 1, 2017

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge-Iced Coffee



It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!




I wasn't quite sure how I wanted to start this project, but I did know I wanted to use this PSL stamp from Reverse Confetti. The stamp set is called Just Brew It and I stamped the image in RC Rust Premium Dye ink. I used the Just Brew It Confettti Cuts to get the perfect, easy cut out. I tied on some solid cream twine. 

To give it a cool, fall feel I went ahead and stamped the leaf pile from Autumn Blessings in white ink onto some Sand card stock and then tucked in the hedgie and pumpkin from Nuts About You. I added a strip of horizontal striped paper from Free Spirit


Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!

Iced Coffee Designers












2 comments:

  1. Love the soft stamped background. Gorgeous card Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the inspiration photo! I love how you layered the images over the stamped background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!