Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Color Throwdown 473-Sweet Holiday Wishes



Hello Color Throwdown fans!  Broni, is hosting our last challenge of 2017!  Can you believe the year is almost gone already?

She chose a sweet little Christmas  inspiration photo for us this week.  The generic colors are: Pink, Green, Kraft, and White.

If you upload to a public gallery, please use the key words CTD473, and please use #ctd473 and #colorthrowdown on social media sites. Also, when linking up your card using the linky tool at the bottom of the post, please use a direct link to your specific post, not a generic link to your blog.  All of the "rules" are in the right sidebar, so check them out to be sure.  And no digital designs--only digital images that are printed off and colored will be allowed. Totally digital designs will be removed from the link up.

Soft and pretty colors and I knew right away I wanted to use the sweet little gingerbread house from the Sweet Holiday stamp set. I stamped it with Copic friendly ink and colored it up along with a few extra hearts and the pine tree. I then used the Sweet Holiday Confetti Cuts to cut them out and set them aside while I worked on the other card elements. 


I used the Lacey Scallop Circles in Piggy Bank to cut out a pink frame for my house. I stamped my favorite sentiment from Sweet Holiday onto a Premium Polar White banner from Flowers for Mom Confetti Cuts in Midnight ink. I mounted this all on Sand cardstock (splattered with white ink to give it a snowy feel) and then layered a panel of Avocado card stock behind it. 


 Debra James, December Guest - One Card at a Time

and now the team:


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I always appreciate you taking the time to check things out. 
Hugs,
Lisa













1 comment:

  1. I love the pink border you made around your CUTE HOUSE!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!